Checkpoint walkthrough

Checkpoint is a new challenging platformer game developed and brought to us by herointeractive. This game is about, uh, well, it's about jumping, wall jumping, running, sliding, avoiding obstacles and dying a lot. Actually, dying in most levels in this game are required in finishing them. You will be faced with almost impossible to beat kind of levels as you progress plus the game itself will taunt the hell out of you in everything you do in an attempt to lose your focus.



This game is one the most challenging platformer type I have played in a while now. Needless to say, it entertained me a lot and frustrate me a little to the point that I am about to smash my keyboard. Anyways, here is a video of Checkpoint walkthrough I am currently following (updated when new videos goes online).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.